Melbourne | Two-Day Conference: 23 - 24 October 2019 | Post-Conference Workshop: 25 October 2019
Back for the fourth year running, this leading conference will help you to you drive initiatives that produce tangible results,and ultimately improve your organisation’s bottom line.
Fill in your details to download the brochure!
Key themes of the conference include:
- Workplace Flexibility, Wellbeing and Mental Health
- Developing an Intersectional Approach to D&I
- Leadership Development for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders
- Empowering Women in the Workplace
- Neurodiversity for Innovative Business Decisions
- LGBTQIA+ inclusive initiatives
- Inclusive Recruitment, Retention and Development
- Promoting Religious and Cultural diversity
- Enabling Employees with Disabilities to Thrive