Auckland | 26 – 27 February 2020
Building on the success of the 2019 Sydney conference, the 2nd Annual Workforce Analytics & HR Data conference is coming to Auckland in 2020 to address all of these issues, providing delegates with the tools and confidence to build a stronger workforce analytics strategy, establish their HR team as a critical pillar within their organisation, and explain through proven and successful examples how to transform human resources through cutting-edge workforce analytics.
Attend to gain practical and measurable insights, helping you to:
- Learn how to align workforce analytics and HR data to organisational strategy
- Learn how to improve workforce planning & forward scheduling through effective data analytics
- Find out how to map the employee lifecycle to improve engagement, performance, and retention
- Find out how to improve equity, diversity & inclusion using data & analytics
- Learn how to use data analytics to identify high-performing candidates and improve the selection process
- Discover how to optimise the story-telling potential of your data through effective visualisation
- Learn how to effectively integrate your data and create a single source of truth
- Discover how to improve your organisation’s data analytics capability
- Learn how to build a dedicated data analyst team in a competitive labour market
- Learn how to protect your organisation from the ethical & legal implications of HR data usage
- Find out how to use data analytics to assist with Agile transformation
Fill in your details and download the brochure for the entire program!