Fill in the form to download the brochure
This two day summit is an interactive program where the stakeholders in the building and construction industry come together to develop strategies to mitigate the risk of defects, finance remediation and build confidence in the sector.
- Find out how the latest regulatory changes impact your organisation, how to reduce risk and ensure compliance.
- Hear from the lead investigator of the Opal Tower incident on the causes of its structural defects and how we can avoid similar incidents in the future.
- Discover how to mitigate waterproofing defects and ensure you’re in compliance with changes to waterproofing standards with Standards Australia.
- Learn how training and educational institutions are enhancing teaching and professional development to drive significant improvements in workforce quality.
- Find out how the withdrawal of insurers from the Professional Indemnity (PI) market is threatening the future viability of the building and construction industry and strategies to resolve the crisis with Willis Towers Watson.
- Gain insight from our Insurance Panel on how we can address skyrocketing premiums in the sector and valuation of property with high risk exposure.
- Apply lessons from Uniting Financial Services’ full replacement of combustible cladding on their commercial office building in Brisbane and find out how they have repositioned their refurbished building to attract greater tenant interest.
- Hear from the Metropolitan Fire Brigade and Fire & Rescue NSW about their rapid-response plans for high-risk buildings.