Fill in the form to download the brochure
This two day summit is an interactive program where the stakeholders in the building and construction industry come together to develop strategies to mitigate the risk of defects, finance remediation and build confidence in the sector.
- Hear directly from the QBCC on the latest regulatory changes and understand what measures you need to undertake to reduce risk and ensure compliance.
- Learn from Standards Australia what upcoming changes to building standards mean for your organisation and gain insight from leading experts on how best to mitigate waterproofing defects.
- Hear multiple industry perspectives on the importance of accountability and how to instil a culture of compliance in your organisation.
- Find out how Master Builders Queensland, Construction Skills Queensland, TAFE QLD and Griffith University are working to enhance training and education of industry professionals and how this will drive significant improvements in workforce quality.
- Gain insight from our Insurance Panel on how we can address skyrocketing premiums in the sector and valuation of property with high risk exposure.
- Apply lessons from Uniting Financial Services’ full replacement of combustible cladding on their commercial office building in Brisbane and find out how they have repositioned their refurbished building to attract greater tenant interest.
- Discover from the Queensland Fire and Emergency Services and RED Fire Engineers about their rapid-response plans for high-risk buildings and new technologies that can be harnessed to improve fire safety standards.
- Learn how you prevent rapid fire propagation in your buildings with effective façade design from Sellick Consultants.