Fill in the form to download the brochure
This 2-day interactive summit sets the stage to introduce legislative and institutional reform that will enable a strategic national strategic approach to affordable housing delivery.
- Hear from Australia’s Federal Minister of Housing on the role of government in supporting investment for affordable housing and unlocking new housing supply
- Improve access to affordable, secure housing by unpacking the role played by banks and superfunds to boost affordable housing investment
- Learn about how affordable housing is being delivered in Asia and the role that international innovation and construction technology
- Discover successful community development models from the City of Port Philip and Housing All Australians
- Evaluate the success of innovative partnerships between PPP's.
- Find out how to reduce the incidence of homelessness through effective programmes.
- Learn about the outcomes from affordable housing projects in local communities and how councils are engaging in innovative ways to deliver increased housing
- Become a partner in social and community development with access to current and upcoming initiatives designed to improve housing outcomes