19th - 21st August 2019 | Sydney
With major contracts being awarded earlier this year, construction of the Western Sydney Airport is now underway. Touted as a once-in-a-generation infrastructure development opportunity, Government, Infrastructure, Transport and Technology leaders must collaborate to build a world-class Airport City that will benefit Western Sydney now and in the future.
The 3rd Annual Western Sydney Aerotropolis Summit returns to Sydney in August 2019. Bringing together more international keynotes, government and industry leaders to address economic challenges and identify critical success factors for developing a world-class Aerotropolis.
The 2019 program will have a strong focus on:
- Realising opportunities in the construction, design and planning of the Airport and surrounding greenfield land
- Integrating digital technology and intelligent design to build a 21st-century Airport City
- Driving the development of Education and Research, Healthcare, Aerospace and Defence, Manufacturing, Agribusiness, Freight and Logistics, and Technology precincts
- Ensuring a ready and skilled workforce to support the development of Western Sydney’s Aerotropolis
- Connecting Western Sydney to global markets and meeting Sydney’s growing aviation needs
- Growing and integrating road and rail networks to improve connectivity and liveability
Co-located with the 4th Annual Australian Smart Cities, Digitisation and Infrastructure and the Airport Terminal Design and Experience Summit.