New Zealand's premier and most comprehensive Government Digital Transformation & Data Summit returns in 2021, bringing together digital transformation leaders from across all levels of New Zealand’s public services to enable digital service delivery and citizen engagement!
The event is split between keynote plenary sessions, streamed digital and data presentations and cases studies and interactive roundtable breakout sessions.
- Improving digital service delivery, citizen engagement and user experience through integrated citizen-centric service strategies
- How COVID-19 has disrupted and pushed NZ’s public sector agencies to improve their digital ecosystem
- How to continue the cross-collaboration drive between government agencies to deliver better shared government services and citizen-centric outcomes
- How to effectively unify digital with data as a catalyst for transformation to deliver efficient public sector service
- How to build more robust and scalable digital and data capabilities